The Terrarium Tool Kit includes:
- The 12″ long metal spoon has a small scoop area to get soil and sand into tight spaces while the opposite end of the spoon has a small soil packer to keep plants in place once you’ve arranged them.
- Stainless steel tweezers have a rounded tip and smooth grip so that your juicy plants don’t get bruised or poked while you’re working with them.
- A 12″ coarse haired brush is just stiff enough to sweep away dirt and sand without damaging plants and long enough to get into tight spots.
- A stainless steel, low-flow pouring spout that fits onto most water and wine bottles. Perfect for precisely watering any terrarium project without getting water spots on the glass.
- 3 waxed paper funnels for getting soil and sand into targeted areas. You can also use it to scoop up larger amounts of soil.
- An instructional pamphlet to help you learn how to use each tool.
- A handmade drawstring toolbag to hold everything. Our cactus friend is just visiting and won’t be in the tool kit. ;)
Need it delivered outside of the Continental US? You may be able to order on Amazon.com in some countries.